Top 5 Best Places in Nainital
Category : Travel
About Places to Visit in Nainital
Nainital is the famous hill station of republic India, Nainital is situated at northern part of India. It comes on the Kumaun region of the state Uttarakhand, Nainital is particularly popular for its incredible natural beauty. Nainital is the one of the most attractive hill station in India. If you want to do some adventure in your life so this goanna be a best place for it. Nainital is the perfect tourist destination for all since British rule.
Things to do in Best Places in Nainital
- Mountaining:- Mountaining is the best thing to do in Nainital, if you want to do real adventure so you need to climb up to the mountain. And if you are not eligible to walk then you can go through horses too.
- Are You Like Mountaning Click Here
- Paragliding:– If you are a Air trooper, if you want to fly on the air so paragliding goanna be memorable moment for you. There are lots of paragliding spot in Bhimtal and Ghorakhal.
- Boating:– Boating on the lake is the best way to watch city, mountains and fishes. You’ll get real fizz while boating.
- Himalaya darshan:– In Himalaya Darshan you will see the snow covered mountain.
- Sightseeing:– You can go there for sight seen and look out the pahadi culture and tradition, this goanna be a life time experience of yours.
- Foods:– Try to go local restaurant of their, and have a Chinese food like thupka. You can also go for a sweets there is lots of local sweets which is commonly popular for it taste. One of the famous sweet of Uttarakhand is Bal Mithai.
- Temples:– There are lots of temple in Nainital. Devbhumi nainital have temple like Naina Devi, Ghorakhal Golju temple, Neem Karoli Maharaj Kainchi Dham, Satya narayan mandir and lots of other. If you are the believer of god, if you are a theist then you will definitely find peace there.
- Aquariums and zoo’s:- If you closely want to see a wild life and water species then Nainital will be the best place for it.
- Biking:- Biking is one of the best thing which mostly everyone want to do in mountains. You can borrow bikes from there local travel agencies.
- Local transportation:- If you want to enjoy the mountains beauty then you need to travel through horses, trolleys. This will the best experience of yours.
- Shopping:- In shopping you can go through mall road there lots of vintage shops. You can definitely found something which will make you happy. If you are looking for clothes then the Bhotiya market of Nainital would be the best place for it.
Top 5 tourist places in nainital district
1. Nainital zoo-
Nainital zoo have lots of animal such as Bengal tiger, bear and lots of birds. Here You can Enjoy With Your Family, I have Experienced For Child They Like Zoo So Much. When It Comes to How You Will Reach Zoo,
Address : G.B.Pant High Altitude Zoo, Nainital, Uttarakhand – 263002
Entry Fee : Adults : 50 Rs.
Children : 20 Rs.
2. Cave garden:-
Cave garden has lots of caves to visit such as tiger cave, lion cave and all. It is Located in Sukhatal, Mallital Area Of Naninatal Town. It Has So many Several Caves Of Decreasing Dimensions that You Need to Pass By Crawling and Climbing
3. China peak(naina peak):-
China peak is the peak of the mountain where from you can see the whole city in one shape. Naina Peak Is tallest Hill Top And One Of the Well-Known Tourist Spots in Nainital City. This Peak Is Also Has Another Name People Called As Naina Peak By Locals people in Nainital.
4. Tiffen top:-
Tiffen top is the most attracted place for tourist. Tiffin top is the centre of two mountains. A Famous picnic spot in Nainital, Tiffin Top is situated on Ayarpatta hill, offers a wonderful 360 degree view of the Nainital City
5. Naini lake:-
Naini lake is the Mid point of city. The lake has the shape like mango and eye gave you a picturesque view.
These are The Famous places in nainital You can Visit Here And Enjoy here.